Sell Accaunt

• Δημιουργός θέματος DeletedUser2890
  • Ημερομηνία έναρξης

DeletedUser2890

I sll my account in www.the-west.net for one town with 42800 points in 1st greek server.
In the-west.net in 5th worlrd have town with 42800 points . and i am in the big family of EGB - .
And i am 22 Level
Now in world 10 i have character lvl 26 with 42 dueling level if you want sexnt one message to me! ;)

Name character is GrxxxTasosxxxGr

DeletedUser2824

Account* :rolleyes:
Hmm... Do you want a good player too in Greek server? And in which Greek server do you want to have the town? (1, 2, 3 or 4?)

DeletedUser2824

Ok, so you don't want a player too... I had the player "AURANA" to gave you but... :D:p:eek::cool:

DeletedUser2824

Oh, sorry...
sold_out.gif
... When I wrote it, 1.000 noobs send me 1.000 spam messages to take the character...

DeletedUser2824

Please, don't write your laughing in Greeklish... Write it in English, like that: Hahahahahaha

DeletedUser2824

Oh... Don't lick me to take the character (Admins don't ban me for selling character, I just spam)

DeletedUser2824

What da f*** are you writing there mortial? Improve your english please :mad::D:p:)

DeletedUser2737

i sei dat xi is frwm gric ent xi is olso e nub?
ntont giou 8ink dat ai xab imprubed mai inglis?

DeletedUser

you speak better english than an englishman...in a grave.good job! *thumbs up*

DeletedUser

εντ αι καν σπικ μπεττερ ινγλισ δαν εβριουαν ελσ.σο,ντοντ κριτιζαιζ δε οδερς εντ ρεκογνιζε δατ αι αμ δε μπεστ ινγλισ σπικερ.αντερστουντ?

Κορυφή