Διαγωνισμός - Ψηφοφορία

Ψηφίστε την αγαπημένη σας σειρά αποστολών

• Σύνολο ψηφοφόρων
  • Η ψηφοφορία έκλεισε .

cord

Ex-The West Team
Ψηφιστε τη σειρα αποστολων που σας αρεσε περισσοτερο και δωστε της την ευκαιρια να διαγωνιστει μαζι με τις νικητριες αποστολες απο τις υπολοιπες χωρες!

Οι συμμετοχες ειναι:

1 - gioypi
2 - Takanola
3 - MachineGold
4 - mistegniotis
5 - f1 button
6 - Xoxos

Καλη επιτυχια !

DeletedUser3157

Ευχαριστω αυτους που ψηφισαν την αποστολη μου.
Καλη επιτυχια να ευχηθουμε στον f1 buton στον παγκοσμιο διαγωνισμο!

cord

Ex-The West Team
Συγχαρητηρια στον συμπαιχτη μας f1 button για τη νικη του!

Η σειρα που ψηφιστηκε απο την κοινοτητα εχει μεταφραστει και εχει σταλει στους διοργανωτες ωστε, ελπιζουμε, να επιλεγει ως μια απο τις τελικες που θα διαγωνιστουν παγκοσμια.

Μεταφρασμενο στα Αγγλικα κειμενο της νικητριας σειρας αποστολων:[SPOIL]Quest information (summary): Adventure in the Wild West, the cowboy and his friends wipe out the bandits from their district.

Name of the quest series: The Chase

Player level: 80

1) Concerns

Quest Giver: Sheriff

Quest Text: Good evening [player_name]. These newly arrived bandits have become uncontrollable lately. They steal the wandering merchants, the settlers and have reached the point to threaten the Central bank. People demands justice. They are already outlawed for a considerable amount of money. Will you help me to track them down?

Requirements: Bounty hunter 4 h

Reward: 2000 xp, 1000$

Finish text: Cheers [player_name]. Without you we would not know where they were heading to. Tomorrow we depart for the mountain.

2) Unexpected help

Quest Giver: Waupee

Quest Text: Chill out [player_name], would you like a drink? Oh, I forgot, you don't drink. I lear that you try to catch the thieves who plunder our district. I could help you with the other Indians of my tribe. You know, we also have problems with them. A neclace would be a must to welcome them.

Requirements: Bartering with Indians 3h, equip with a "golden Indian neclace"

Reward: 1000 xp

Finish text: You are most worthy member of our company and our comrade now. If you ever need anything, we are here for you.

3) Supplies

Quest Giver: Henry

Quest Text: Are you finally going on this trip with the Indians and the sheriff? You will certainly need the right supplies. You two, are not used in situations like this out there.

Requirements: 15 x Harvest potatoes, 10 x Picking tomatoes, Harvesting fields 1h

Reward: 4 x glass of water, 2000$

Finish text: You are ready now. Be careful of the weather but most of all, the bandits!

4) The adventure begins

Quest Giver: Mountain Amahpiya

Quest Text: We arrived [player_name]. Time to find the new tracks of the bandits. It is almost certain that they are here, they have no other place to go. Let's explore the area, you never know what you can find.

Requirements: Exploration 5h

Reward: 1500 xp

Finish text: We got them! There, at the mines. They are more than we originally thought. Reinforces will arrive tomorrow and the operation will begin.

5) At the mines

Quest Giver: Mountain Amahpiya

Quest Text: Wake up [player_name]! The bandits try to escape! They knew we were coming and now they are heading towards the valley where it is much more difficult to catch them. We have to find out what they are planning. Let's go to the mines and see if they left some clues there and then we can leave from here, following the path across the river. By the way, I am hungry. Let's fish something to eat.

Requirements: Dig for rare gemstones 2h, River fishing 2h

Reward: 3000$

Finish text: It was a failure after all. The bandits are gone. We have to go back and make good plan with the Indians, they will be surely glad to help us.

6) At the Indian village

Quest Giver: Indian Reservation

Quest Text: Indian Leader: Good evening my friends, let me introduce you to my brothers and then we will sleep. Tomorrow it will be a difficult day, we must come up with the best plan.

Requirements: Sleep at a hotel 8h

Reward: 500 xp

Finish text: Splendit. After an adventurous day that was so cool.

7) The news

Quest Text: Come quickly. Just now I was informed that the bandits struck again, this time in the city next to the large forest. Together with the Indians and will set up a good ambush for these villains.

Requirements: Ambush 5h

Reward: 3000 xp

Finish text: Let's hope it will work.

8) The ambush

Quest Giver: Stone Circle Glade

Quest Text: There they are! They are many but we will succeed. Some Indians will go from the other side to surround them. What I want from you [player_name], is to have your eyes wide open. You never know what they can do.

Requirements: None

Reward: 500 xp

Finish text: Patience...

9) Gettin' away

Quest Text: The bandits run away. The ambush is canceled and now we begin the pursuit. We must not lose them again. The leader will be very unhappy and people will be angry.

Requirements: Chasing bandits 5h

Reward: 2000 xp, 1500$

Finish text: They are heading towards the Fort Mencer and probably they will hide behind the high walls. I will call for backups. Go with the Indians and prepare your weapons. We are at war!

10) A long preparation

Quest Giver: Fort Mencer

Quest Text: Waupee: [player_name], this battle is not only for the win, but mainly for the recovery of the district and our pride. These bandits are unscrupulous and if we fail to stop them they can damage entire cities.

Requirements: Selling guns to Indians 6h

Reward: 3000$

Finish text: Tomorrow the sheriff will come with his own people. They will bring many brave warriors to take back the fort.

11) The myth

Quest Text: To start an attack you must unearth the legendary ax at the top of that hill. Only those who manage to do that, are worthy to attack.

Requirements: 5000$

Reward: 2000 xp

Finish text: The battle will start tomorrow at this time. We must abide by the rules of war. Until then, we will call our bravest men from throughout the state.

12) Bullets

Quest Text: [player_name], we will need many bullets. The battle will be long and it is not certain that those who come will have several bullets from their own. You need to gather some.

Requirements: Guarding the stage coach 4h, 20 rounds

Reward: 2000$

Finish text: Nice, now we know that we will not run out of bullets in any way.

13) The battle

Quest Giver: Fort Mencer

Quest Text: Men, listen up! We are here to take back the fort from the bandits. They have over 80 people and we are a little more than them. This is because they called other bandits too in their common struggle against us. On my mark we commence the attack and you should follow the orders, all of you.

Requirements: Equip with "Precise breech-loader"

Reward: 4500 xp

Finish text: This battle will remain in history as the final fall of bandits, a the day of a new beginning for the peace of this place. Let's go back, we are exhausted.

14) In familiar territory

Quest Text: Good morning [player_name]. Our victory was spread to the ends of the West. Congratulations on the excellent job you did. I would like to give you a special item that will bring you the favor of the spirits every time you wear it. But, you must first bring me some tools to repair my tent.

Requirements: 1 Tool box

Reward: 4000 xp, 1 talisman (product, bonuses: 5 vigor, 5 toughness, 5 health points, 5 leadership)

Finish text: See you again [player_name].[/SPOIL]
!!! Καλη επιτυχια !!!

cord

Ex-The West Team
Ο διαγωνισμος ολοκληρωθηκε. Ευχαριστουμε ολους για τη συμμετοχη.
Παρακατω ακολουθει μια λιστα με ολους τους νικητες:

Νικητες ανα χωρα και οι ανταμοιβες τους:
BR- caraibasx9- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
CZ- brendl1234- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
DE- FantaSixty - Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
EN- Miw- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
ES- Tekex- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
FR- 2Rpac- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
GR- f1 button- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
HU- Scheibenhoffer Máté- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
IT- exje79- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
NL- ruud99- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
PL- Kolumbyjczyk001- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
PT- Killado- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
RO- Ionut1106- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
RU- Dixie Chick- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
SE- Holt- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
SK- Henry Newman- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.
TR- hawk272- Τιτλος “Αφηγητης” στο παιχνίδι και 1000 σβόλοι.

Ολοι οι συμμετεχοντες λαμβανουν 500 ομολογα - Μαυρη επιστολη.

Οι φιναλιστ και οι ανταμοιβες τους:
1η θεση: EN- Miw “Trail of the Spirits”- “Χρυσο Βιβλιο”, Αβαταρ Ινδιανικου τυπου, 1500 σβόλοι
(Η σειρα αυτη θα ενσωματωθει συντομα στο παιχνιδι)

2η θεση: ES- Tekex “The Sioux Warrior White Skin”- “Ασημενιο Βιβλιο”, 1200 σβόλοι

3η θεση: SE- Holt “The Hat”- “Καφε/Απλο Βιβλιο”, 1000 σβόλοι

Κορυφή